We welcome 2019 with open hands and open hearts
A New EverAfter is full of anticipation for all that is to come. We are eager to experience transformative growth in its many forms.
Here is what you can expect to see in 2019:
- 2019 is the Year of the Story. Read more… and Read our first post in our Storytellers’ Series, from one of our community members, Teresa Hurray
- In 2019, we enter more fully into our own becoming. As your home for spirited living, we facilitate and companion your personal development. That means we care deeply about who you are and who you are called to be in the world. So we are expanding the ways we support your self-discovery. Starting in January, we will feature monthly reflection topics for contemplation that will guide our online–and in person–conversations. Themes like:
- We welcome more artists and programs into the space. As our reach spreads, we continue to bring you more local artists and makers whose work uplifts and inspires.
- Our commitment to wellness takes further form as our In-House Herbalists prepare educational programming and handmade herbal products that help restore balance and connect you to the healing power of the natural world. …And we welcome our In-House Aromatherapist, Noreen Roman of New Day Organics.
- Our 2019 Program Schedule is complete and will be rolling out in the next few weeks. We are committed to supporting your wisdom journey and look forward to seeing you at any of our myriad of workshops and events.
- More content!! Look for blog posts, IG|FB lives and videos on how you can live enchantedly!
- We care about your feedback. Throughout the year, we will invite discussion on what programs, products, and experiences you’d like to have at A New EverAfter. We encourage you to tell your story here with us. We want to hear about what you want and need!
Bethany Ward, Spiritual Director and proprietor of A New EverAfter