for classes, digital goods and e-courses:
All payments for class tuition, downloadable content, ebooks and courses are 100% non-refundable once paid.
for private appointments:
All payments for Spiritual Direction and private one-on-one work are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the session is scheduled to start. Sessions fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled after the 48 hour window before an individual session’s scheduled start time.
Due to Bethany Ward’s continued work in conservation burial, you may be notified within 24 hours notice to reschedule your appointment. This will be done at no cost to you and with your convenience in mind.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as Spiritual Direction, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Bethany understands that there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur.
After scheduling an appointment please review each of the following:
Death Midwife Code of Ethics
Herbalist Code of Ethics
Metaphysical Practitioner Code of Ethics (includes energy work and intuitive readings)
Once you have reviewed the above documentation and thoroughly read through the policies and procedures, please complete the Intake form and any additional form that correlates with your chosen service. We can discuss any questions you have either before or at your first appointment:
Metaphysical Practice (includes energy work and intuitive readings)
Spiritual Direction|Life Coaching Clients
For Spiritual Direction and Spiritual Life Coaching services, I ask that you complete the Enneagram assessment questionnaire prior to your first visit. Please click here for more information about the Enneagram. The enneagram is an ideal tool for work done in the area spiritual direction|life coaching.
Please click below to be taken to there site where you can take the questionnaire. The name of it is called the Full RHETI. It will cost approximately $12 and take approximately 40 minutes to complete.
Typically we will begin with meeting once a week. This time has been reserved for you and will begin promptly. If you cannot attend a session, 24 hours notice is required, otherwise you will be charged the full amount for the appointment.
At the end of our third session, we will have a good idea of how we work together and will then decide together how often we will meet and with what we will be setting our focus. Every six months, our relationship will be reviewed to determine whether or not it is best to continue.
Information For Private Appointments
Once payment is made for booking a session, fees are 100% non-refundable, but session fees can be applied to an appointment at a later date if you need to reschedule. Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the session is scheduled to start. To reschedule your session, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the session is cancelled within the 48 hours before the scheduled start of your call, no refunds are available.
All sessions must begin promptly. If for some reason you are unable to arrive on time, I ask that you reschedule your session for a future date. Complimentary one (1) time reschedule per session with purchase.
All sessions will be rescheduled or moved to an online platform when inclement weather conditions force the closing of the Revere Local School District, Bath Township, OH
Each time a client misses an appointment without providing proper notice, another patient is prevented from receiving care. Therefore, Black Rose Limited (AKA A New EverAfter) reserves the right to charge a fee of $50.00 for all missed appointments (“no shows”) and appointments which, absent a compelling reason, are not cancelled with a 24-hour advance notice.
“No Show” fees will be invoiced to the client and must be paid prior to your next appointment. Multiple “no shows” in any 12 month period may result in termination from our practice.
terms and conditions
The readings, Spiritual Direction, and mentoring sessions provided by Bethany Ward are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth only.
In booking a session with EverAfter, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session.
By booking a session with Bethany Ward, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent
3) understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
5) by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
6) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Bethany Ward, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Bethany Ward, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading, coaching session or learning program with Bethany Ward. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading/sessions attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Bethany Ward, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading/session currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Bethany Ward
7) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Bethany Ward or any persons associated with Bethany Ward as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Bethany Ward and all persons associated with Bethany Ward from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
8) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
9) agree that Bethany can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
10) agree that Bethany can use portions of your session for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love
11) agree to receive occasional future emails from Bethany in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information
12) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
13) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, coaching session or learning program with Bethany represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Bethany Ward
14) We continually strive to improve the Website based upon feedback that we receive from our customers and users. As such, the personal information that we learn from our customers, clients, and visitors, is used to improve our Website, personalize your experience, and to improve customer service. Furthermore, we may use the personal information identified below to process transactions, and send periodic emails.
Nevertheless, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service, or as described herein. Any email address that your provide may be used to process order(s), to send you information and/or updates regarding your order(s), and to keep you informed of and up to date with news about the Website, Allison Horner, and/or any related products or service information. We may send emails containing newsletters, promotions, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such messages, you always have to option to opt out or change your preferences (other than those for receipt of services or products).
We employ various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
15) We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information in our Programs, Products, Services, and Program Materials. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scientific research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible or accountable for the accuracy of our content. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we are not liable for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16) We may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties that may take you outside of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. These links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link in our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other website does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. We do not endorse and we are not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, or statements provided by external resources referenced in our Website or its Content, or their accuracy or reliability. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions caused by other websites that may be included our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and so we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise that may arise from your use of them and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any other website or their content. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
By purchasing and/or using our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way or for any reason, you also implicitly agree to our full Disclaimer which may be found on our Website.
17) You are agreeing that you will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, or access to them either to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to this Website and its Content and to us.
You must use the Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any of the following ways:
•For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
•To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, abusive, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise may injure others
•To send, negatively impact, or infect our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials with software viruses or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam, whether intended or not
•To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
•To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your contributions
As a client, all of your information is considered extremely private and personal, thus, your information is kept completely confidential.
What you can expect from us in relation to your personal data
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Black Rose Limited (AKA “EverAfter” and “A New EverAfter”) associated service providers, together “we” or “us”, want to give you the best experience possible. We use the personal information you share with us to make your experience even better. This privacy statement aims to give you a clear view of how we use personal information that you provide, our dedication to protecting it, your rights and the options you have to control your personal information and protect your privacy. It also outlines what personal information we collect about you when you visit our website, how we use your personal information and the third parties we will share it with.
We use personal information for various purposes, as described in detail below.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Black Rose Limited controls the processing of any personal information collected through marketing cookies used on the website. Your interactions on this website are personally controlled through the processing of your personal information when you post or register on our website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal information” is any information that relates to you and identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. We will collect various types of personal information and special categories of personal information about you, including the following (as applicable):
YOUR EVERAFTER ACCOUNT
We will also collect the following information when you sign up for an account if you choose to provide it: your first and last name, and an email address.
USE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
When you use our website we will ask for personal information (at the time of completion we will explain what information is required in order for us to provide the particular product or service, and what information you may choose to provide), such as:
- • an address;
- • your date of birth and/or confirmation that you are above a certain age;
- • your email-address so that we’re able to communicate with you;
- • a record of our correspondence with you (including any feedback you have provided), if you have been in contact with us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We will also collect personal information about you when you interact with our brand and website, and how you use them, as follows:
- Websites: we will collect information about the website when you visit and how you use it. A visit to our website results in data being sent from your browser to our servers. We will collect personal information in this way, such as:
- • your IP address;
- • the date and time of the visit and how long you remained on our website;
- • the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come);
- • the pages visited on our website; and
- • information about the device and browser (such as, browser type and version, operating system, etc).
- Cookies and similar devices: We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our websites or use our apps, and this will include sending one or more cookies or other similar devices to your device. You will be able to find out how to disable Cookies by accessing the ‘Help’ section of your web browser
SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Most of the information we collect about you will be personal information that you have voluntarily provided to us through our website or by email.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information we collect when you first sign in will be used for identification and authentication purposes across the website so you can use the same account details to log in from any location and on any device. We will create a profile for you with the information needed to provide you with our website services. The personal information we collect from the other sources listed above will be used in the format that it is received, or, where appropriate, will be combined with personal information we obtain from other internal or external sources. We use and analyse this personal information where necessary for the following purposes detailed below:
- Improving our brand: we will use your personal information to understand how you use our products and services, to develop more interesting and relevant products and services, to improve our website, as well as to personalise the products and services we offer you. We process your personal information in this way as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing better products and services for you and other users.
- To provide user support: if you contact us (or vice versa), we will use personal information such as your interaction information and contact history to process your request and provide you with the best service possible. We will process your personal information in this way if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with Black Rose Limited or if it is required for us to comply with any legal obligations. If it is not necessary to process your personal data for either of these reasons we will process it as it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we can provide the best service possible.
- To engage with you in relation to the programmes or communities you decide to join: we will use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us, such as promotions, membership of EverAfter Communities, loyalty programs and events. This will, if applicable, include using your contact details for events. We will process your personal information for the purposes of our legitimate interests in providing these products and services appropriately and ensuring they function correctly. To the extent that we process location data, we do this on the basis of your consent to receiving these services, and we will not process location data before you have provided your consent to us doing so.
- Supplemental information you provide to us will be used for the purposes and on the lawful grounds explained in this statement, including to enrich your Everafter profile and to personalise your EverAfter experience.
- Marketing: when you sign up to Black Rose Limted/EverAfter, create an account, become a Member of our Community, provide feedback or use our website, we will use your personal information to create a profile based on the information we hold about you. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring we have accurate information about you in one place. We create your profile in accordance with your preferences in order to provide you with the best personalised experience and newsletters. Below you can find a more detailed description of the ways in which we will use your personal information for these purposes.
- What kind of information: the way you interact with our brand across all the different channels described above (e.g. the EverAfter website and social media) and the information we collect in that regard from each of these channels provides us valuable information about your interests and preferences. This insight gives us the opportunity to offer you the best experience possible. To learn about you and your interests, we analyse your interactions with our brand using various kinds of information, as set out above. If you have given us your consent to send you marketing communications or if we are permitted by law to send such communications without obtaining your consent, we use the information that you have provided to us when interacting with us for sending you personalised marketing messages about our products or services and events. In some instances we will also aggregate your personal information with that of other individuals, to create comprehensive reports about how users use our products and services, and experience our brand. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in analysing our brand and determining how to improve our services.
- What kind of messages: the messages we will send you will be personalised and tailored to your individual preferences and interests. We use analytics in order to generate such personalised messages. These analytics will process your personal information and place you in marketing segments, which determine the content of the messages and the offers you will receive from us. You also have the option of selecting what content you wish to receive. These messages may contain information about our products and services, events, and news. We personalise these messages on the basis of that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in ensuring that we provide the most appropriate information. We will, in certain circumstances, also use the channels for opinion research (such as to ask if you would like to participate in a survey) and to learn about your experience and improve your experience with us, including by sending you personalised messages.
- Conducting analytics: we will use the personal information we hold about you (as well as pseudonymised or anonymised information generated from your personal information) to carry out analysis and research. We carry out all such analysis and research on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding our users and ensuring that our products meet the needs of our users. The specific way in which we carry out this analysis is through data science/analytics, whereby we combine information (such as personal information and/or sensitive personal information we have obtained through the use of your browsing history) we hold on a large scale in order to:
- learn more about our users and their preferences;
- to identify patterns and trends amongst our users;
- enhance user experience on our websites;
- provide information, content and offerings tailored to our users’ needs;
- for general research and statistical purposes; and
- for aggregated reporting purposes for Black Rose Limited
- develop new products and services;
- monitor performance of our products and services and/or improve our technology;
- to be able to send you personalised messages;
- Analysing our business: we will use your personal information (including by anonymising and aggregating it with other users’ personal information) to determine how Black Rose Limited is performing and where improvements can be made. This is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in understanding how our business is performing, and considering how to improve our performance.
- We will ask for your consent if we wish to use your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this privacy statement and as required to do so under applicable law. We will not use your personal information for other purposes before we have received such consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We treat your personal information with care and confidentiality and do not share it with third parties other than as set out below:
WITH LEGAL AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Black Rose Limited will disclose personal information where required by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interest, for investigations by law enforcement or regulatory bodies, to protect and defend EverAfter’s property and legal rights, to protect the personal safety of our website or by order of a valid injunction from a court or law enforcement agency.
WITH YOUR CONSENT
We may share your personal information with other third parties (different from those described above, for example, regulatory bodies) in other limited circumstances. In these instances we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your consent to share your personal information in this way.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting your personal information and implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect it against any unauthorised or unlawful processing and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your personal information until you request that it is deleted, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required by law, is necessary in the course of legal proceedings or is otherwise needed for a particular purpose under applicable law. In such a case, Black Rose Limited will aim to delete your personal information within a maximum period of one month from the date of the request.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
As a general rule, we do not intentionally collect personal information about children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information about children under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, except where we are required by applicable law to keep it. Where we know a child is above the age of 13, but considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental/guardian consent prior to using that child’s personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our websites may contain links to third party websites, and some of our services provide you with access to third party services (such as social networks and affiliate links). We have no control over how third party websites and services process your personal information. We do not review third party websites and services, and we are not responsible for such third party websites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party websites or services that you access from our websites or services.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fair play and transparency are important to us. We are open about the personal information we collect and have implemented mechanisms to enable you to exercise any rights you might have with respect to your personal information.
Where we have obtained your consent in relation to any matter in relation to your personal information (e.g. your consent to receiving infomational messages or your consent to the placement of cookies on your device), you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details set out below or changing your cookie settings.
ACCESS TO, DELETION, AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have registered an account with us, you can access your personal information through our website. Our website generally presents you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you. If any personal information we have about you is not accessible through our website, you can send us a subject access request for access to this information at a cost to acquire your data using the contact details set out at the end of this privacy statement. After receiving your request and sufficient information to verify your identity we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we have about you which you are entitled to have under applicable law. We will also confirm the purposes for which such personal information is being used, its recipients and the origin of the information. You may write to us at any time requesting amendments to certain personal information that you consider to be incorrect or irrelevant or to request that we block, erase or otherwise remove your personal information. You may also write to us at any time to object to our use of your personal information, restrict our use of your personal information, or request that we provide your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit to a third party (right to data portability). We will comply with these requests in relation to your personal information in line with applicable law.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MESSAGES
All our communications contain an easy way to opt out from receiving future messages, such as a link through which you can unsubscribe or email/ contact page that you may reply to opt out. If you would like to opt out of receiving messages you may use the information contained in the messages you have received, or alternatively you could contact us.
Note that if you choose to opt out of receiving messages in the manner explained above, we will continue to process your personal information, in particular to allow us to understand your interests and preferences, but we will stop using your personal information to send you personalised or non-personalised messages. If you would like us to stop such processing in part or in full, we have explained how to do this in the above paragraph.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We have pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of privacy and data protection. We therefore regularly review our online privacy statement in order to ensure that it is free of errors and clearly visible on websites, that it contains appropriate information about your rights and our processing activities, and that it is implemented and is compliant with applicable law. We may update this privacy statement from time to time to keep it up to date, to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with applicable law. If we make significant changes to this privacy statement, we will inform you by posting a notification on our websites and/or mobile apps along with an updated version of the privacy statement
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, how to exercise your rights or about our privacy statement you are welcome to contact us or if you prefer to contact us by regular mail, please send us a message via the contact page on the website.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority using their website.
LAST UPDATED: 22 May 2018
Photos copyright Debra-Lynn Hook and Bethany S Ward and may not be used or reproduced without permission.
Our Website Copy, Programs, Products, and Services and all the Program Materials and Course Descriptions are our property and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
If you purchase or access any of our Program Materials through our Programs, Products or Services, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only. This means that you may not use our Programs, Products or Services or the Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us.
The work on this website is protected by a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) Copyright License. You are free to share, copy and redistribute the material on this website as long as you follow these terms:
Provide Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes without permission.
No Derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material, without permission or accreditation. This license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
You are permitted to use our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials as follows:
You are permitted to download and/or print free resources from our Website or e-mail correspondence, e-newsletters, or other publicly shared information that are NOT a part of any paid Program, Product or Service for your own personal or business use, but only provided that you give us credit by name, keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, you must include the link back to the Website page(s) from which the information was obtained. You may also download and/or print Program Materials for your own personal use. However, you are not permitted to share, sell, reprint or republish any other of our Program Materials, including handouts, for resale or mass reproduction purposes for your own business use. Any trademarks, taglines, and logos displayed on Program Materials are trademarks belonging to us. All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the Website. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our express written consent, or permission granted herein.
For those trademarks, taglines, and logos for which you are granted permission to use, the trademark indicia must be included at all times. Any marketing or promotional tools and/or Program, Product or Service titles or any other title or information of ours bearing the trademark symbols (™) or ® may not be used by you for any reason without our express written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others. As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that our Programs, Products and Services and the Program Materials have been created, developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and/or unauthorized use.
When you enroll in or purchase our Programs, Products or Services, you agree that you are clearly and expressly prohibited from doing the following:
•You will not copy, share or steal our Programs, Products, Services, or Program Materials, or any parts of them.
•You will not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in any way as if they are yours or created by you.
•You will not engage in improper and/or unauthorized use of our Programs, Products, Services and Program Materials. Improper and unauthorized use includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting, or distributing in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Program Materials or any other information accessed or purchased through our Programs, Products or Services, or any other communications provided by us for your own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
•You will not duplicate, share, trade, sell, or otherwise distribute our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials to any other person, for their personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money, whether it was known to you or not at the time that you shared the information that their intention was to use the Program Materials for their own personal use or business/commercial use. This means you cannot share or sell or any part of our Programs, Products and Services or Program Materials to someone else so they can copy and/or use them for their own personal use, business/commercial use or in any way that earns them money. You are the only one granted a limited license to use our Program, Product, Service, and Program Materials.
•You will not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights. Downloading, printing, or otherwise using our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for your own training purposes in no way gives you any copyright, trademark, intellectual property or ownership rights of our Program, Product, Service or Program Materials.
•You will not reprint or republish any part of our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials for publication or compilation into your own products, programs, services or program materials for your own personal use or business/commercial use or in any way that earns you money.
•You will not use our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or in a manner that has not been authorized by us through our prior written consent.
•You agree and understand that prohibited use, improper and/or unauthorized use may give rise to a civil claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to our Website or Content so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship, endorsement by, or ownership by in our Website or Content and does not state or imply that we are have sponsored, endorsed or have ownership rights in your website. However, you may not frame or inline link our Content without our written permission.
By posting or submitting any material on or through our Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old.
When you submit to us or post any comment, photo, image, video or any other submission for use on or through our Website, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials. This right includes granting us use or exploitation of proprietary rights or intellectual property rights like copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent rights or any other of your intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email address, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any contributions from you of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such contributions on our Programs, Products, Services and/or Program Materials at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Media Release. By participating in our Programs, Products and Services, and using our Program Materials, including our Facebook community, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to us in connection with your participation in our Program, Product or Services in our current or future Programs, Products or Services, and/or our marketing or promotional efforts, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
You, The Client, Accept And Agree To All Of These Terms And Conditions
Upon scheduling Spiritual Direction, a coaching session, learning program, eproduct with Bethany Ward you waive any and all legal actions against her.